Software Engineer, @ Facebook
Joined full-time at Facebook
Joined as a Software Engineer at Facebook.
Moved to San Francisco
Time to get my nature on. Gonna climb a mountain.
Graduated from NYU
Graduated with a M.S. in Computer Science. Go Cyclones!
Listed as Feature Project at NYUHACK
Check out more about the project here!
Interned at Radiator Labs
Software Engineer Intern, New York
- Worked on the distributed backend system and operational app.
- I also did a lot of Python.
Moved to New York
Time to get on the Subway. Graduate Student at NYU
Joined full-time at Verizon
Analyst System Developer, India
- Joined after graduation as a software engineer in Verizon's Finance team.
- Awarded as 2014's - Outstanding Employee
- Spotlight Award for the work at Verizon Finance
Graduated from Anna University
Graduated with a B.E. in Computer Science.
- CKO at LemonIvy
- Event Coordinator - Sandart
People often ask for one of these. Here ya go.
Vignesh is an Application Engineer at Facebook and graduated from New York University. He's worked for Radiator Labs, Verizon Communication, Sate Bank of India and Praudyogiki Technolabs, and did a bachelor's degree in computer science from Anna University in 2013. He's had the honor of working with various organizations, including Hacker Fund and VDSI. He's active developer in the computer society of India and National Entrepreneurship Network.
People who know vignesh best say that he's a go-getter person. He wants to inspire generations of STEM students to be the best they can be, and his favorite quote is from Helen Keller: "One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar". He also likes tacos and pop music.
- Truthy – Bot or Not: Checks the activity of a Twitter account and says whether it is a Bot/Human.
- Distributed Auction System: To conduct real-time auction for services (car rental, hotel rental etc.) and products.
- Tweet Trends: Bring your own customized category trending tweets.
- Manhattan Life: Choose your house location based on various style.
- New York City Bike: System analysis of the Citi Bike.
- Nutri Chart- Foodies: Check your nutrients consumption.
If you have any questions about me or you just want to send me a joke, take a look at any of my profiles listed on this site.
Thanks for reading this far. In exchange for your seemingly undying loyalty, here is a joke: Why are mountains so funny? Because they're hill areas.